Thursday, 30 November 2017

Week 3 and 4.

Week 3.
Language Development: 
Read Write Inc- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

Writing: Write news.
Focus:
Say what they are going to write. Sound out the words.
Writing on the lines. Capital letter, finger spaces and full stop at the end of the sentence..

Handwriting Formation Carousel.

Formation of the get ready line and cursive letters in books with the teacher, formation in shaving foam on tables, using crayons and paper, working with a teaching assistant forming letters on whiteboards.

Onset and Rime writing activity 'at'
cat
bat
hat
rat
sat
flat
fat
mat
splat

Mathematical Development:
Correspondent counting- Counting an amount by counting and touching, counting and moving the object.
Mathematical Vocabulary... add, count, how many altogether, makes.
Number formation 3, 4 & 5.
Number sentences- addition 2 + _ = 

Little Big Maths CLIC
Amounts- recognise biggest, smallest, most, least and same.
Counting- Saying numbers. 1-10, 10-20, counting backwards. Reading numbers 1-10, when to count- count the blocks, last number is the total. count on from any given number in 20, count back from any given number in 20. Actual Counting to 10 and 20. 
Learn its-My body learn its... I have...Finger double learn it. 1 and 1 is 2, 2 and 2 is 4 etc.
Its nothing new- Pim is counting... counting by saying the number and then the object.
1 car, 10 teddies etc.
Calculation- addition. I can say the next number, I can count on , I know 1 more than, I know when to add some more.

Physical Development:
Play to learn shapes in PE. 

Creative:
Design a Knight's shield. Write about why they have designed it in that way.

Week 4.
Language Development: 
Read Write Inc- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

Speaking and Listening: Practise Christmas play parts and learn all the songs.

Onset and Rime writing activity 'ad'
bad
mad
sad
Dad
lad
glad
had

Mathematical Development:
Correspondent counting- 
Number formation 6.
Number sentences- addition double number sentences 1+1=2 2+2= 3+3=

Little Big Maths CLIC
Amounts- recognise biggest, smallest, most, least and same. Corresponding amounts to a digit- number fan show.
Counting- count on from any given number in 20, count back from any given number in 20. Actual Counting to 10 and 20. 
Learn its-My body learn its... show me 5 fingers, and count them. Show me 2 feet, one eye etc.
Its nothing new- Pim is counting... counting by saying the number and then the object.
1 car, 10 teddies etc.

Calculation- addition. I can say the next number, I can count on and back.

Creative:
Design a Knight's shield. Write about why they have designed it in that way (Finish)
Make a Peace dove for the school Christmas tree.


No comments:

Post a Comment