This year I am trialling a new method of allocating appointments for our Autumn Term Parents Evening. Hopefully this will give Parents/Guardians more choice and flexibility. The instructions are on the page above the time slot appointments on the right. Please read them carefully.
YOU MUST PUT IN YOUR CHILD'S NAME DURING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS SO I KNOW WHO IS COMING TO SEE ME. I don't know you all by name but know your child's name.
If you do not currently reside with your child's Mother/Father would you please make the effort to come together for the same time slot appointment. It is far easier if I can speak to both parents at the same time as this avoids any confusion of what is said during the appointment. I will of course see parents individually if needed.
I will be asking you for feedback on this process to see if it is something we can offer to other parents and teachers.
Many thanks,
Mrs James.
No comments:
Post a Comment