Next week our main book will be 'Brown Bear, Brown Bear, what can you see?'. Activities will include:
MATHEMATICAL DEVELOPMENT
Continuing with addition
Sorting objects according to height
LANGUAGE DEVELOPMENT
Making a story bracelet using coloured beads to remind us the order of the story
RWI activities
PERSONAL AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT
Circletime activity - finding something in a bag and describing it to friends
CREATIVE DEVELOPMENT
Recreating a Brown Bear following s chosen design
PHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT
Outdoor play
KNOWLEDGE & UNDERSTANDING OF THE WORLD
Going on a hunt around the school grounds - can the children work out where Brown Bear is by listening to what he can see?
FOREST SCHOOL
Children will go to the forest and make mud paintings of Brown Bears
We will also be spending a lot of time practising for our Christmas Concert.
Thanks again for all your support today for a great cause.
Hopefully I will see you tomorrow at the Winter Fayre, I will be on the BBQ if anyone fancies a hot dog or a burger!
Finally, can I remind you that Snack money of £7 is overdue.
Finally, can I remind you that Snack money of £7 is overdue.
Have a great weekend :)
No comments:
Post a Comment