The Early Foundation Phase unit are pleased to announce that we will be performing 'Ralph the Reindeer' on Wednesday 10th & Thursday 11th December at 1.30pm.
A letter about tickets will be sent out on Monday. Initially, each family will be entitled to 4 tickets over the two performances. There will be a return form on the letter that you can fill in, so we know how many tickets you want for each performance. E.g 3 for Wednesday, 1 for Thursday. We ask that ticket letters are returned to school by Friday 28th November, so we know how many tickets we have left. Providing there are tickets left, a text will be sent out informing you. You can then ask for more tickets, it will be on a first come, first served basis. Tickets are £1 each, please include this when you return the letter.
Please can you make sure children are learning their lines and using a very big voice when saying them. If you have lost the lines please see me on Monday and I will give them to you again.
May I apologise for my absence this week, the cold/flu bug hit me like a ton of bricks! Today, I am finally beginning to feel human again and I hope to be fighting fit by Monday. The children have been well looked after by Mrs Cuff, Miss Key, Mrs Evans and Mrs Moynan and focus tasks have continued as planned.
I hope you all have a good weekend and the bugs and germs stay away!
See you Monday:)
No comments:
Post a Comment