Wednesday, 15 July 2020



Thank you!
We were blown away with the fantastic video that you made for us. A huge thank you for being absolute superstars and to your parents as well for helping to put together such a great video, it was a really lovely gesture.

Here is a little message from me:


A message from Miss Key:

To all the amazing children in Y Garth, 

You have all been fantastic this year, proper little superstars. We have had so much fun learning together. I have enjoyed hearing all about your news and listening to your wonderful stories and of course, your funny jokes, that always make me laugh : )
Keep sharing those lovely smiles! I hope you have a great summer. 
 
From Miss key.


A message from Mrs.Hargreaves:

Thank you for your lovely video message. I will miss you all very much and I'm sure you will carry on shining throughout your time in year one. For those of you who are lucky enough to stay with us I look forward to seeing you blossom in our new class family and being a part of helping you grow. Enjoy your summer holidays and stay safe. 

Sending hugs and smiles 
From Mrs Hargreaves 



I have uploaded a video in our shared file on HWB. This is just a little snapshot of our year in Reception. So many great memories : )

Alternatively, copy and paste the link below: 

https://www.j2e.com/penygawsi-primary-school/Mrs.Dollman/Reception+19+20/ 


I hope you have the best summer holiday. Have lots of fun, stay safe and we'll see you all in September.

Da boch chi ffrindiau : )

Mrs.Dollman, Miss Key, Mrs.Hargreaves, Miss Morgan & Mrs.Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment