Wednesday, 24 June 2020

Hi Y Garth, 

I hope you are all enjoying the lovely sunshine this week. I have been busy in school getting our class ready for you to come back and see us next week. 

In our class file on HWB, I have shared a short video tour of our classroom, which shows you what it will look like and explains how everything will work when you come in for your 'bubble' day. The file is called 'virtual tour of our classroom'. 

You should have recieved a text today with your child's allocated day for the next 3 weeks. If you have not recieved a text, please let me know via email ASAP.    DollmanN1@hwbmail.net

We are all ready to go and I can't wait to see you! I will update the blog on Friday with a few notes on what you will need to bring.

Enjoy the rest of the week. 

Diolch
Mrs.Dollman

 

No comments:

Post a Comment