Parents' Evening Appointments are live.
To make an appointment click on the yellow post it note on the right and follow the instructions next to the post it note.
For optimum viewing on a mobile device scroll down to the bottom of the blog page and click on view desktop version tab at the bottom.
YOU MUST PUT IN YOUR CHILD'S NAME DURING THE REGISTRATION PROCESS SO I KNOW WHO IS COMING TO SEE ME.
I don't know you all by name but know your child's name.
I don't know you all by name but know your child's name.
If you do not currently reside with your child's Mother/Father would you please make the effort to come together for the same time slot appointment. It is far easier to speak to both parents at the same time. I will of course see parents individually if needed.
Many thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment