Tuesday, 5 June 2018

Busy Bees 🐝

Counting shells 🐚 




Forming the letter F in cursive script. This one is a bit tricky. 





Contrasting localities. The beach and the forest. 
The children are looking at the two illustrations they created of locations they’ve visited and are labelling the similarities and differences. 






Senses Poems. 

I can smell the seaweed, salty seaweed on the sand. 
I can feel the water on my hand. 
I can taste sandwiches, jam sandwiches. 
I can look at the seagulls in the blue sky.
I can hear the seagulls squawking in the sky. 
By Jessica - above and below. 
Independent work. 


By Senudi. Independent work below. 
I can see the waves in the sea.
I can taste chocolate ice cream. 
I can hear the seagulls squawking.
I can smell the salty seaweed. 
I can feel the soft sand. 


Great senses poetry so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment