Thursday, 14 September 2017

Royalty and lots more!


This morning we were out early for our daily mile activity. Please ensure that your child has wellies in school and a coat suitable for wet weather. We are going out even in showers (but of course not torrential weather). 
During this activity today we worked on directional language and we were looking for a Castle deep in our forest. Someone saw a Knight on a horse too! 



Choosing a favourite tree to stand by and saying why they liked it. 

Working together on a task. 

A real life Knight in our castle. 


Our Queen. 

We are working our way through sounds and number assessments and I have listened and assessed many children in reading. 
Some children have been given home learning bags with books and yellow words. These are High Frequency words. 
Please be patient if your child has yet to receive one. They will be given work as soon as possible. 
I will post a blog post soon regarding high frequency words and home learning expectations. In the meantime please look in their reading diaries at the entries I've made. 

Thanks,

Mrs James. 

No comments:

Post a Comment