Thursday, 22 June 2017

Working very hard as always.

I'm struggling to update the blog as much as I usually do because of my dreadful internet connection at home. I usually do all my blog posts from home as there's no time in school. I hope you'll understand my frustration with this. I'm trying hard to sort the issue out.

I understand as parents you have a class WhatsApp group so I'm sure you've all been kept well informed of recent information and events in our class since my blog posts have been temporarily disrupted. 

In the last two weeks of term I'm hoping to arrange parents open day session for you to visit the children in class and they can show off their work to you.  I'll keep you posted about this development. 
I have been sending schoop messages and I highly recommend that you sign up to our school schoop messaging service. See me for information. 
Here are some photographs of your children hard at work over the past few weeks. No doubt you'll have heard all about Jack and the Besnstalk and about all the planting we've done lately. They are a great class to work with and I'm going to miss them when they move on. 
Mrs James. 
 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment