Learning/reviewing the letter sounds.
Review sounds - m,a,s,d,t,i,n,p,g,o,c,k,u,b, f,e,l, h, sh, r, v, j, y, w, th,
Review sounds - m,a,s,d,t,i,n,p,g,o,c,k,u,b, f,e,l, h, sh, r, v, j, y, w, th,
Introduce
Week 1.
z -Zig-zag-zig, down the zip.
ch- Curl around the caterpillar, then
down the horse’s head to the hooves
and over his back.
qu- Round the queen’s head, up to her
crown, down her hair and curl.
Week 2.
x-Cross down the arm and leg and
cross the other way.
ng-A thing on a string.
nk -I think I stink.
Forming these letters with a variety of kinaesthetic opportunities- pencils, chalk, shaving foam, dough, paint, sand. Remember we start with a get ready line which starts on the line.
High Frequency Words. Daily review of words taught.
a, all, am, and, are, at, away, big, can, cat, come, dad, day, dog, for, get, go, going, he, I, is, in, it, like, look, me, mum, my, no, of.
Introduce
Week 1. on, play, said, see, she.
Week 2. the, they, this, to, up.
Focused tasks:
Practising Our Christmas concert lines and songs daily.
Week 1. Design a Spotty cake for Pudsey's Children in Need.
Week 2. Write about your favourite nocturnal animal.
Week 2. Write about your favourite nocturnal animal.
2 Weekly Guided Reading Activities.
Reading with a Teaching Assistant.
Reading with a Teacher.
Practise writing a sentence with a capital letter and full stop.
Alphabet Arc.
Consolidation of letter formation from Read write inc sessions.
Drawing and writing your news on a whiteboard and telling someone about it.
Practise writing a sentence with a capital letter and full stop.
Alphabet Arc.
Consolidation of letter formation from Read write inc sessions.
Drawing and writing your news on a whiteboard and telling someone about it.
Daily CLIC Maths.
Counting
Saying Numbers- I can count to 20 and beyond.
Reading Numbers- I can read 1 digit numbers. I can read digits from 11-20.
Counting skills-I know the last number is the total. I can touch one object and say one word.
Counting skills-I know the last number is the total. I can touch one object and say one word.
Actual counting-I can count 10 objects. i can count 20 objects.
Learn its
Doubles- 1+1, 2+2, 3+3, 4+4, 5+5 using a visual (hands) as a guide.
Calculation
I know when to add some more- Adding spotty sweets to cakes.
Calculation
I know when to add some more- Adding spotty sweets to cakes.
Mathematical Development:
Week 1.
Counting the spots on the spotty cakes.Formation of the digits- 0 and 1.
Week 2.
Addition using Numicon.
Formation of the digits 2 and 3.
Addition using Numicon.
Formation of the digits 2 and 3.
Knowledge and Understanding of the World Development
ICT- Using 2 Simple draw a picture of Pudsey Bear and type his name underneath.
ICT- Using Bee Bots...how do they work?
Creative Development.
Colouring precisely and cutting out Pudsey Bear.
cut out and make a Pudsey Bear mask.
Personal and Social Education
Children in Need- understanding what a child in need is and why we raise money to help. Opportunity to develop empathy, recognise how people show their feelings. know that BBC Children in Need supports disadvantaged children throughout the UK.
Activities...
Walking in someones else's shoes.
Alana's Story and Pudsey's Paw prints- feelings activity.
Daily Fine Motor Control Intervention Group- with Miss Key
Writing numbers 1-10.
Colour the pudsey bear pictures.
Dough disco.
Threading.
Cut out the nocturnal animals and Pudsey Bears.
Week 2 will have a focus based on the outcomes of our visit to Techniquest on Friday. We will continue during week 2 what we have learnt on the school trip about light, colours and shadows.
Mrs James.



No comments:
Post a Comment